Titanium Monster Bike
The Titanium Monster Bike began as a dream build by our head bike designer, George Bailey, and was meant to be a one-off, personal build. Nothing was held back in the design of his titanium plus frame, which we affectionately started referring to as George’s Titanium Monster Bike build. He wanted a fast, lightweight bike packing machine that could handle the rowdy trails of BC. He needed it to be comfortable enough to bike pack with but aggressive enough to pair with drop bars and boost rear spacing, all while accommodate a 100mm suspension fork. We liked this design so much that we figured others would as well, so this one-off turned into a limited run of titanium frames, designed for extreme bike packing, that you can build into your own dream Titanium Monster Bike.
The frame features:
- Frame material – 3al 2.5v Titanium
- 148 x 12 Boost rear spacing
- 29×3” Max wheel/tire size
- 73mm threaded bottom bracket
- 44mm headtube designed to run a 1.5” to 1 1/8” tapered fork
- Two water bottle mounts in the front triangle & triple mount on the underside of the downtube
- 31.6mm seatpost
- Full internal cable routing
- Additional internal routing for a dropper post
- 160mm post mount brake mounts
Some assembly required. A Landyachtz mechanic can video call you to guide you through the assembly process. Please select 'Yes' at checkout.