FRAME 4130 LY Select Chromoly Steel Frame with Internal Routing
FRONT FORK Carbon Adventure Fork with Internal Routing and adjustable rake.
HANDLE BAR Easton EA50 AX
STEM Easton EA50 3D Forged
BRAKES Shimano GRX RX810 Hydraulic Disc Brake
SADDLE BBB Spectrum 145mm
SEATPOST Easton EA50
RIMS Easton AR25 Novatec
HUBS Novatech sealed bearings
TIRES WTB VNine Line TCS 29 x 2.25
SHIFTERS Shimano GRX
CRANKS Easton EA90 Cranks
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano GRX600
Designed to take on whatever terrain you throw at, be it your daily commute, exploring your local trails, or camping in the bush the AB-st is up for the task. Built with 4130 LY Select Chromoly Steel and our carbon ADV fork, The AB-st offers a stable, confident, yet playful feel. The frameset, front forks and the top tube are well equipped with mounting options, allowing you to attach all the accessories you need and where you want them. With clearance for up to 29×2.25” tires and a long wheelbase, this bike is designed with bikepacking and getting RAD in mind.
4130 LY Select Chromoly Steel Frame with Internal Routing
Carbon Adventure Fork with Internal Routing
Front Fork Rake Adjustable to 47mm or 52mm
Thru Axels Front and Rear (12×100 F, 12×142 R)
FSA Integrated Headset
Weight of Medium is 6.25 Lbs
Available Sizing – S, M, L, XL
AB-st GRX Gravel Bike Build Kit
Shimano GRX Shifters
– Gravel Inspired Lever and Bracket Ergonomics.
– Anti-Slip Brake Lever.
– Greater Mixed-Terrain Control.
– Same Light Shifting Operation as Top Tier Systems.
Shimano GR600 Derailleur
– Adjustable Chain Stabilizer Prevents Chain Slapping and Drops
– Toggle Clutch On/Off To Match The Terrain
– Switch Stabilizer On/Off To Match The Terrain
– Gravel-Tuned Clutch Tension
– Silent And Uninterrupted Rear Shifting on Rough Terrain
Shimano GRX Calipers
– Excellent Heat Dissipation.
– Flat Mount And Anti-Mud Specification.
– Convenient Tool Access.
– Easy And Clean Bleeding System.
WTB VNine Line TCS 29 x 2.25 Tires
– Lightweight design specifically for cross-country racing.
– Short knob height increases rolling efficiency.
– Hard centerline tread compound matched to soft side knobs coat a supple
– Gram-conscious casing designed to be compliant while still trail worthy.
Easton AR25 Novatec
– 25mm internal width.
– EA50 Alloy.
– Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness.
– Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead.
Easton EA50 AX
– The same MCD drop technology as our top of the line road bars.
– Flared to 16 degrees for comfort in the drops and control on gnarly terrain or long gravel assaults.
– Durable EA50 aluminum alloy shaft .
– Easy-to-adjust two-bolt clamp.
– Forged aluminum clamps offer rock-solid stability.
– 10-millimeters of offset will accommodate any bike fit.
– Easton delivers quality and sound engineering all the way down to this family of entry-level stems.
– EA50 Alloy.
|Recommended Rider Height||5’3″-5’6″||5’6″-5’9″||5’9″-6’2″||6’2″-6’6″|
|Seat Tube C-T||450mm||480mm||510mm||540mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74º||74º||74º||74º|
|Head Tube Length||150mm||170mm||190mm||210mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70°||70°||70°||70°|
|Top Tube Horizontal Length||535mm||565mm||595mm||615mm|
|Fork length A-C||398mm||398mm||398mm||398mm|
|Recommended Rider Height||5′3”-5’5″|
|Seat Tube C-T||450mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74º|
|Head Tube Length||150mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70°|
|Top Tube Horizontal Length||535mm|
AB-st GRX In Action